Starship
さよなら わたし の恋 :'D
Sunday 6 January 2013 • 10:21 • 0 comments

Assalamualaikum!


Sekarang, 1:59 a.m, Labu, Negeri Sembilan saya sedang menaip di hadapan PC. Haha, tu dia dah merepek daa :P

So, sekarang ni 7 Januari 2013. Pukul 9:00 nanti saya sepatutnya kena berada di SMAPL untuk mendaftarkan diri sebagai seorang pelajar di situ! Alhamdulillah! But.. I'm scared. Gaaaaaa, why? Well, I'm not sure actually. It's just that... I'm... scared. That's all :'D

                Tumblr_m32gpsjfqp1qitvdso1_400_large

So, yeah. I'm goin to do it. SMAPL, here I come! Hehe. Just kidding!

Okay, I want to say goodbye to my lovely readers who have read this blog. Even though some of the post are kind of boring -_- I'm sorry!

          133870146696964_large

Since saya tengah berminat nak belajar Japanese, tada! I just learned a word! Alhamdulillah :) Perkataan sayonara tuu :P I'm amazed :) Lalala~

Nak cakap goodbye je, so korang take care taw! Sayang korang! :3


Assalamualaikum :)



SOME WORDS!


Welcome to my paradise. What do you want in here? Okeh, steal anyhting what you can steal. bold italic underline strike

Profile
Stuff
Tagboard

example CBOX;

Rewind



Credits


Template By: Nurul Afiqah
Big helped: Aulia Septiya
Edited: YOUR NAME